ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP [ UFC ]

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)

Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

UFC RECRUIT SECTION

Dana White
    Dana White
    UFC FOUNDER
    UFC FOUNDER

Feuille de personnage
    UFC ||| BANK OFFICE :
    UFC RECRUIT SECTION  Left_bar_bleue700000/1000000UFC RECRUIT SECTION  Empty_bar_bleue  (700000/1000000)

UFC RECRUIT SECTION  Empty UFC RECRUIT SECTION

Message par Dana White Jeu 10 Mar - 16:55

Dana White
    Dana White
    UFC FOUNDER
    UFC FOUNDER

Feuille de personnage
    UFC ||| BANK OFFICE :
    UFC RECRUIT SECTION  Left_bar_bleue700000/1000000UFC RECRUIT SECTION  Empty_bar_bleue  (700000/1000000)

UFC RECRUIT SECTION  Empty Re: UFC RECRUIT SECTION

Message par Dana White Lun 11 Avr - 0:34

Like a Star @ heaven 1ST recruit session !  Like a Star @ heaven

Me and former UFC fighter , Matt Hughes traveled all around the united states to start our trip. We find out a good event in Boston great event alot of great fighters. My eyes land on 1 guy this flyweight killer instinct athlete! I've never seen a fighter with that amount of talent , plus he's flyweight! I'm looking for more flyweight and i find myself right in front of this guy! I had to sign him on the spot ! I would like to welcome Melvin Carter , newest addition to the UFC roster ! He's set to fight right at the next Ufc Fight Night !
    Dana White
    Dana White
    UFC FOUNDER
    UFC FOUNDER

Feuille de personnage
    UFC ||| BANK OFFICE :

Message par Dana White Jeu 14 Avr - 2:13

Like a Star @ heaven SECOND RECRUIT SESSION Like a Star @ heaven

This time me and former Champion of pride Bas Rotten we've been buddy since the high school and he show me a fight promotion when i was new to the sport ( by the way the promotion still lives on to this day ) so me and Bas showed up last night, amazing night of fights !! I love when i go to a fight promotion and the league is good organized , good card , good main event ! So it cames out i find the main event guy pretty rough! I had to check on him couple days later in a sparring session to see what he look like in training. Dude is an athlete i had to sign him right away he's going to be awesome for the lightweight division ! Welcome Jason Reid ! His UFC debut is already set at UFC 207 in minnesota ! 
    Dana White
    Dana White
    UFC FOUNDER
    UFC FOUNDER

Feuille de personnage
    UFC ||| BANK OFFICE :

Message par Dana White Lun 25 Avr - 1:57

Like a Star @ heaven 3RD RECRUIT SESSION Like a Star @ heaven

For this trip i bring with me my long time friend Nick The Tooth to go scout an MMA event right here in Boston , we're here for recruit, so why not come scout some fighters ! We would like to welcome our new fighter! He's gonna fight right in Boston in 1 month on the UFC FIGHT PASS ! I actually knew the kid up from a show here in Vegas , i didnt even knew he was on the card in Boston MMA so right as the fight start he threw a 1st punch knockout K.O and this was only his second fight ! 2 fight won by knockout , the 1st in 1:12 and the other one in 10 seconds , this was pretty quick and i know that kid got alot of potential, the kid got only 22 years old ! So as i said welcome to our new rookie Trez Chico ! By the way he's a flyweight !

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 19 Mai - 9:51